• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.


    [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly megathread for new players and players who just have general questions about the game.

    Some sample topics for you to consider would be:

    • Selecting your main character.
    • You're new to the game and don't know where to start.
    • You're a returning player who is trying to get back into the game and need help.
    • What class should you make for your next link skill/legion mule?

    As a recommendation, please mention your world and/or server inside a bracket Example: [Bera] at the start of your question.

    submitted by /u/rMapleStory
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Maplemas!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I draw my own character

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    RIP Legion Arena Kanna

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Kindly F- Off Cassandra

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Oh god no

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Created a website with updated guides for 2020 for New/Returning Players

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Merry Mapledays Events!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Spiegelmann knows how hard it is for us to do the Maple Globe event..

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    how are you using your mule for awake event?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    i've noticed most of the stuff from the coin shop is untradable so i'm wondering how you guys are efficiently using your mules for this event

    submitted by /u/taramillyy
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of Phantom someone I know made for me

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Korean Maplestory iTCG Cards images

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Hi all.

    I post to share Korean Maplestory iTCG Cards images.

    I'm not sure how to share on reddit so I uploaded on my dropbox.

    If you know better way to share image files please let me know :)

    Below is a link

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p62cuvilers3dl8/AABwAwXG7-o61ShOh75udFtCa?dl=0&lst=

    Set1 means set 1 cards which is a base pack.

    Set1-6 is whole cards images.

    Have a good day :)

    submitted by /u/D2_D2
    [link] [comments]

    Violet cubes??

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Is it easier to roll ATT ATT ATT / ATT ATT IED on emblem with purples or

    BD BD and ATT/IED on weapon.

    Easier to get 3 good lines on emblem or weapon first???? I wanna do the easier on first which one has more useless lines

    submitted by /u/ChokCheeBai
    [link] [comments]

    Monster collection - near victoria

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Hey,

    So eventually I want to get all the monster collection medals, I just had one question regarding the island explorer medal. It says you need to collect 50 monsters in the near victoria tab, while there are only 23 mobs on the first page and 50 on the second, totalling 48. Is it still possible to get this medal?

    submitted by /u/Bowmasterr
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory Magic Trick : David Blaine Symbol

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Maintenance potion, guess I'm a lucky one lol.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Obtaining Class Specific Hyper Skills

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:46 PM PST

    To get class-specific hyper skills such as 'Lord of the Deep' for buccs, do I just get them from nodestones or is there a specific questline/item to get these? And if it is from nodestones, how many do you guys average before you get the class specific active skills (not the random 3 way skill % ones)?

    Coming back after a while and I'm lost on fifth job skills.

    submitted by /u/DoubleDuckk
    [link] [comments]

    Globe Chair Lil Alica

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Does anyone have any idea how you can obtain her ?

    submitted by /u/SenpaiDaiki
    [link] [comments]

    Heroes of Maple figures

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    What's the most efficient way to grind for figures in heroes of maple? Like they're all monsters park like so it's not like they respawn and once you complete the act you can't go back unless you reset it and I believe you can only reset it once a week. So idk what's the most efficient way to grind for Mercedes

    submitted by /u/ItsPronouncedNom
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry Moon Bunny, no Bounty Hunter Portal for you this time

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Insane luck ����

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Arcana questions

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    What map is best for a lumi? Also, is it worth it to train at the recommended map if I 2 shot in light mode and 3 shot in dark mode?

    submitted by /u/fiarwizord
    [link] [comments]

    Class ranking on Lines per minute?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    After the new Awakening update, im curious to how much the classes changed

    submitted by /u/Zimchii
    [link] [comments]

    What classes never die and mob/boss easily?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    With the upcoming second round tera burning happening in less than 24 hours, I'm starting to look for a new character to play around with and possibly hop to main.

    With that said, I'm currently interested in finding a nice and chill tank class to play. I don't really see that many tank classes around so I thought I might ask around on reddit.

    What I'm looking for:

    - 100% stance (Really important to me, I hate getting knocked around. I don't want to use Mihile link either, like c'mon it's a tank class lmao. Classes with like 85% and up stance I could deal with by investing in a few hyper points)

    - Lazy decent mobbing (Not expecting kanna xp/meso rates, but I want decent clear without much effort, low apm)

    - Easy bossing (By easy, I mean that I can afford to make a lot of mistakes, not necessarily top damage)

    So far, I've been considering Paladin, Mihile, and Mechanic. People who have played these classes before or main these classes, can you try to sell your class? What's it like to boss/mob on your class? How's the early-late game experience? Mobbing rates later on?

    Also feel free to recommend me some other classes. Thanks in advance!

    If this matters, I've played Demon Slayer and while it is tanky, I found that it had a bit too much micromanagement for my taste (maintaining blue blood).

    submitted by /u/Arzete
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment