• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    MapleStory I Designed what would like if Maplestory have a progression app.

    MapleStory I Designed what would like if Maplestory have a progression app.


    I Designed what would like if Maplestory have a progression app.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    I Designed what would like if Maplestory have a progression app.

    I'm an UX Designer, and I aways wanted to design something related to Maple, so I took the vacation days to design what would look like if Maplestory have a progression app where you follow up everything about your characters and create goals to help progress throught the game The link to see

    The full piece is this: https://www.behance.net/gallery/110512553/Maplestory-Progression-App-Creative-Challenge

    Hope you guys like it! And leave some feedback, I would love to read them.

    https://reddit.com/link/koi0dg/video/rq7djkux1s861/player

    submitted by /u/TheOkasional
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot Right Now

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I tried my very best drawing

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    So this is why there's a Cat Phantom pet

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    JUNE starting the new years off with a **BANG** ;)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Maple Globe Spreadsheet?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    Does anyone have a cached version of the Maple Globe spreadsheet? Access got locked :(

    Even a picture of the spreadsheet would help! Thanks ahead of time :)

    submitted by /u/Aepsir
    [link] [comments]

    My equip video - 6 years of funding my character without spending any of my own money!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Is this worth reflaming at any point? Flat stat is tier 6, mATT is tier 5, boss damage is tier 5, damage is tier 3. I'm happy with them already but was wondering if there would ever be a reason to reflame.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    9 Hours Grinding for Lil Aran Globe Mini

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    2 hours first session.
    Another hour with 2x drop. Lil Phantom drops.
    Another 2 hours. Nothing.
    4 hours with a 2x drop coupon. Nothing.
    All in maps where others had confirmed drops. Why is this so desolate? Are the Lil Heroes hidden capped at one per world? There's not a single other Lil Hero of any kind in, or sold in, the Burning AH either.

    I've spent 9 hours on this item, and many more on the other Globe pieces, and still didn't keep up with the exp curve to get it to max level. Why is this event so harsh and barren?

    submitted by /u/PlushieKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Maple Globe Collector not awarded: got all 31 S rank materials

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/hN985AorU-U

    In the video shown, my friend was not awarded the Maple Globe Collector medal, despite having all the S rank materials in possession. There is no quest like the Maple Globe Owner quest to claim the medal in the star event tab. He does not have the globe gold leaf in the middle either. It seems to be an issue for some people as well, as seen discussed in the general MapleStory discord.

    If it helps, he finished getting the last S rank material (Globe Mini Figure 1: Lil Phantom) after he leveled his globe to level 11 and claimed the Maple Globe Owner medal. The (approx 2) other people that smega'ed the Maple Globe Collector medal was because they got and used all the S materials before ultimately leveling the globe to level 11.

    I hope that this gets forwarded and fixed soon, as many people like my friend spent countless hours farming and many mesos purchasing certain S rank materials for the medal/completion.

    submitted by /u/ArcEntere
    [link] [comments]

    It is a little sad to start new year with no new year event

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Yu Garden Alchemist npc

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Isn't this guy supposed to spawn at certain times? Don't think he spawns anymore. Where does a new player go for some epic pot scrolls or even regular? Excluding Legion shop (since I don't have a lot of coins yet). Reboot btw.

    submitted by /u/ApexFungi
    [link] [comments]

    OC Randomizer Maple Edition : Demon Avenger (Nova)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Is anyone's Ranmaru Lucky Scroll disappearing upon taking out of the storage?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    I literally took three out and it just poofed..

    submitted by /u/whoyawn
    [link] [comments]

    How to get ranmaru of the wolf gear?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    Whats the secret behind this? Is it just the hranmaru dropping it or is there another method as well?

    submitted by /u/kabron15
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is it to get transp. acce. from Magic Wagon??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    I heard there is one coming up on January, and I hope they are Permanent even in reboot.

    As a new player, I just wanna know how hard it is to get one of those perma. accessories.

    Anyone got clue?

    submitted by /u/AintEazyMe
    [link] [comments]

    Recently joined reboot, need tips

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:20 AM PST

    Well I joined reboot recently, first thing I did was tera burn a kanna to level 200, now I'm working on my main (dual blade) and I need tips on how to get stronger, right now im level 60 and can barely kill drakes, any help on how to get stronger?

    submitted by /u/TriiveX
    [link] [comments]

    How do I level up my globe to level 3?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:53 AM PST

    I don't see a level up button or whatever what am i supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/KindaRogue
    [link] [comments]

    A gift to a mapler

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    So, one of my best friends is hugeeeee into maplestory like, wants to have a perfect legion board so he's made 40 characters into maple, and his birthday is coming up, anyone know of a good gift to get that's maplestory related?

    submitted by /u/dmg77
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on Shade?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    I used this recent tera-burn on a Shade, my brother recommended it due to their grinding be rather rough. To put it bluntly it was awful. I've never been so unmotivated to burn a character since I started playing last year. Shade has an interesting enough story, their entire kit is interesting and looks nice, but they feel so weak due to their kit not being able to kill from their first hit even with a full CRA set on monsters lower level than them. I had all my mobbing links on him, 6.2k legion, Gbuff and HT buff but mobs still took so many hits to get through the mob.

    I play pretty casually on reboot, around 2-ish hours after work and attending uni, but since November I've gotten a DB to 203, TB (burned) to 210, Jett to 200, NW from 160 to 206 and a Zero to 171. None of those feel as rough as Shade and the Shade had the benefit of the 12star CRA set from 150. The shade was my 20th 200+ character so I feel like I have a good enough knowledge of grinding at this point.

    So I was curious if y'all think they should redo his kit to make it strong or is there another way to help shade the feel better? Like there is no way I am pushing the Shade to 210 at this point and that is sort of lead me to this discussion/question.

    submitted by /u/anewsubject
    [link] [comments]

    cernium exp

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    if anyone is doubting the viability of cernium maps for exp, check out this guy's level graph.

    https://maple.gg/u/%EB%91%98%EB%91%98%EC%B9%98%ED%82%A8

    270-275 at limen 8 days/level, 276-278 5 days per level. and this is despite a 2.2x jump in the required exp-to-next-level from 274 to 275.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXqLvriGFo reboot demonslayer 230b xp/h

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIgC87Tphjc regular server hoyoung 126b xp/h

    submitted by /u/hailcrest
    [link] [comments]

    Equip inventory bug??

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Is this happening to anyone else? First I am missing a pendant from my inventory that I didn't sell or drop. Second I just finished my daily quests for arcane symbols and it said I received them in the chat but they're not in my inventory... what's going on??

    submitted by /u/eriyeon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment